CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

A Lonely September

I'm sittin' here all by myself
just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out
'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind

[Chorus]
Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did

But what I wouldn't give to have one more chance tonight
One more chance tonight

I'm sittin' here tryin' to entertain myself with this old guitar
But with all my inspiration gone it's not getting me very far
I look around my room and everything I see reminds me of you
Oh please, baby won't you take my hand
we've got nothing left to prove...

(fragmentos)

A Lonely September - Plain White T's

3 imaginan conmigo:

Yirko dijo...

Cachis en la mar, la verdad es que me siento muy identificado con esta cancion jeje: tengo que mantener mi mente ocupada para que me parezca que el tiempo pasa rápido hasta el dia en que volvamos a vernos. Si me pongo a pensar en lo mucho que te echo de menos las horas y los dias se me hacen largos.

Hasta que nos volvamos a ver pequeñaja ;)

Carlota dijo...

:( jo.. oye, que cuando era tu cumple? dímelo, anda :)

Luchida dijo...

"And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did". Me ha gustado esta frase. Creo, que todos en algún momento de nuestras vidas hemos pensado eso.
Una canción muy chula :)